CityYouth Summer Camp 2017 Registration NOW OPEN!!
Register Early For The Best Rates!!
CityYouth is about YOU! We are a community that exists to see you GROW in your faith so you can live a better story. Everyone wants to live a better story; even if your story looks good. But the Bible tells us that is not truly possible with Jesus. And so our team gets up every morning to create a space for you to feel loved, to feel safe, to have fun, to be accepted, and to know that God cares about your story and He loves you so very much.
To Help Students Become Fully Devoted Followers Of Christ
- We had an amazing time with Brandon Taylor this week as he shared his WISE WORDS with us. Join us this week as we hear from our good friend Kyrie Jimenez and her words of wisdom. The point of this series is to learn from different people in different stages in their life, and get some perspective into their story and what we can learn from them. It's gonna be a fun experience...Don't Miss It!
- Our last CY of Spring 2017 is Monday, May 22. We are going to be celebrating by having an end of the year Hawaiian Luau Fiesta! So invite your friends and come dressed up for the festivities. More deets to come!
- CY will be highlighting and congratulating the senior class of 2017 on Monday, May 15 during our worship service. If you are or have as senior in your home, we'd love to celebrate with them at CY. Please contact Gage Salazar at email@example.com so we can get them signed up.
- CY Summer Semester is just around the corner. We start on June 12 and run through July 24. We are extending our time too: 6:30pm-9pm. We are also adding a few new things to our Monday events.
1) From 9am-12pm every Monday starting June 19, we will be having God's Story: A look at 5 different stories from the bible. We will read, have discussions, do activities, and learn what these stories mean for our relationship with God.
2) From 2pm-6pm every Monday starting June 19, we will be hosting weekly video game tournaments. It's gonna be awesome!
3) Please contact Gage Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Lunch and Dinner Not Provided
**There will be NO CY Monday events on July 3
**These events are for incoming 6th grade students to graduating seniors ONLY.
We have many opportunities for you to get connected. From service projects to holiday events, we have something for you! But the biggest way for youth connect with us is by showing up to CityYouth on Monday nights. We meet from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Check-in begins in the KidCity Building.
What To Expect
First Hour: Free Time
Free Time is for YOU to be YOU! And there are many ways to do that! We have classic video games and ping-pong tables. We have a Cafe that sells snack-bar items, fun indoor games, and many outdoor activities for you to do. It's a great way to create and build lifetime friendships.
Second Hour: Family Room Time
Family Room Time is for God to speak to you. We call it Family Room because we are all together, as a family, worshipping God and learning from one another in an intimate living room style setting. The best way to learn from one another is in Small Groups. Small Groups were created to connect you with peers of the same gender and grade level. Your group is designed for you to be able to share your story (if you'd like) in a judgement-free zone. In other words: What's Said At CY, Stays At CY. And because we strive to build trust and respect with one another, you can be sure that your group is there to build you up and not break you down.
We hope to see you around on Monday nights, or at any of our other CityYouth events. Be sure to click on the CALENDAR button below to get a full view of our semester events.